Cabernet Season is Cozy Season
From mid-fall to spring, visitors come to Napa Valley to enjoy Cabernet Season®
The mild winter in Napa Valley is often referred to as Cabernet Season – not only is it the time that our Cabernets are quietly becoming brilliant in barrels, it’s also a quiet and less-hurried time for cozy retreats, hearty fare, and of course, that world-class wine!
A slower pace and atmosphere emerges, creating personal experiences and a chance to explore all the culture (and Cabernet) the valley has to offer.
Why is Cabernet Season the best time to visit Napa Valley?
- Escape the crowds
- Enjoy more intimate experiences
- Explore world-class dining across the valley during Restaurant Week
- Sip on sensational Cabernets while taking in sprawling valley vistas
- Cozy up to fireplaces and fire pits, dine in yurts, or sip on hot toddies in igloos
- Take advantage of seasonal special offers on lodging and wine tasting experiences
- Purchase all the wines you loved and save with ground shipping offers while the temperatures are cool!