Cabernet Season is Cozy Season
From mid-fall to spring, visitors come to Napa Valley to enjoy Cabernet Season®
The mild winter in Napa Valley is often referred to as Cabernet Season – not only is it the time that our Cabernets are quietly becoming brilliant in barrels, it’s also a quiet and less-hurried time for cozy retreats, hearty fare, and of course, that world-class wine!
A slower pace and atmosphere emerges, creating personal experiences and a chance to explore all the culture (and Cabernet) the valley has to offer. It’s also an opportunity to take advantage of special offers on accommodations and unique deals via winery “passports.”
Why Cabernet Season is the best time to visit Napa Valley
- Escape the crowds
- Enjoy more intimate experiences
- The mild temperatures allow for outdoor activities and al fresco dining
- Explore world-class dining across the valley during Restaurant Week
- Sip on sensational Cabernets while taking in sprawling valley vistas
- Cozy up to fireplaces and fire pits, dine in yurts, or sip on hot toddies in igloos
- Take advantage of seasonal special offers on lodging and wine tasting experiences
- Purchase all the wines you loved and save with ground shipping offers while the temperatures are cool!
Travel tips and ideas for what you should pack and wear, no matter the season.
Also, be sure to check out our Napa Valley Style Pinterest board for more ideas, and peep our Instagram to see how others rock the signature wine country-casual look.
Browse exclusive special offers to enjoy all that Napa Valley has to offer.
From luscious accommodations to alfresco wine tasting experiences, and everything in between. We look forward to raising a glass and sharing the Napa Valley Spirit with you!
Wine Tastings $50 and Under
Several wineries offer great wine tasting introductions for a relatively approachable price. We’ve pulled together a list of wineries, tasting rooms, and wine shops with tasting fees at $50 or under to help guide you on some affordable wine tasting options.