The Napa Valley Film Festival 2015

Filming in Napa Valley

Visit Napa Valley can assist with location and production needs for filming in Napa Valley


Within Napa County, any filming activity that has a commercial purpose must have a film permit from the local governmental jurisdiction or agency. Online applications are available for each town and unincorporated county.

Request B-roll

Please email us at and a Visit Napa Valley® representative will contact you within 24 hours to take your application information


Location & Production Services

Scout Napa Valley
Patrick Sprinkel
6514 Washington St #2317
Yountville, CA 94599
(707) 888 - 8565



County of Napa
Steve Stangland
7292 Silverado Trail
Yountville, CA 94599
(707) 944-0196

City of American Canyon
American Canyon Chamber of Commerce
Mandy Le
3860 Broadway, Suite 103
American Canyon, CA 94503
(707) 552-3650

City of Napa
Pete Hangen
1850 Soscol Ave. #201 
Napa, CA. 94559
(707) 257-9529

Town of Yountville 
Community Services
Lisa Tyler
6550 Yount Street
Yountville, CA 94599
(707) 944-8712

City of St. Helena
Cindy Tzafopoulos, City Clerk
Amy Carabba-Salazar
1480 Main Street
St. Helena, CA 94574
(707) 968-2742
Fax: (707) 963-7748

City of Calistoga
Rachel Melick
1232 Washington St.
Calistoga, CA 94515
(707) 942-2844

Lake Berryessa: Federally Owned Land/Lake
Margaret Bailey, Park Manager
Lake Berryessa, US Bureau of Reclamation
5520 Knoxville Road
Napa, CA 94558
(707) 966 - 2111

Lake Berryessa Community
Lake Berryessa Chamber of Commerce
Peter Kilkus
(415) 307-6906

State of California Film Commission
(800) 858-4749
Caltrans permit x 104
CHP Liaison x 103
STAR Properties x 134
State Fire Marshall x 108
State Park Permit x 106
State Facility Permit x 107