Best Places to Watch the Sunset in Napa Valley
May 7, 2020
With the coastal Mayacamas mountain range to the west, the rocky Vaca mountain range on the east, and vine-covered rolling hills lining the valley floor, Napa Valley’s geography makes for picture-perfect sunsets. Spring and winter months can also lend some twilight cloud cover, which creates cotton candy-colored skies framed by dramatic purple mountains. We’ve rounded up a few of our very favorite places to take in those stunning Napa Valley sunsets below. Check them out on your next visit, and share your sunset photos on social media using #NapaValleySunsets.
- Sky and Vine in Downtown Napa
- Skyline Wilderness Park overlooking Lake Berryessa
- Riding the Napa Valley Wine Train for dinner
- On the patio at Auberge du Soleil for cocktails or dinner
- The outdoor bar at Farmstead at Long Meadow Ranch
- Dining on the patio at Brix
- Grape Crusher statue at the south end of Napa
- Lounging by the pool at Carneros Resort and Spa
7. On a twilight hike to the Grape Crusher statue along highway 29 at the south end of Napa.