#WFH (Wine From Home)
Bringing a taste of Napa Valley to you
You’re doing your part by staying home, so we’re doing our best to bring a taste of Napa Valley to you.
We hope you enjoy virtually visiting Napa Valley.
Whether it’s through a virtual wine tasting with your favorite winemaker, a pizza-making class with a Michelin-star chef, or a virtual hike on IGTV, we’re serving up a wine country escape to the comfort of your living room.
When it’s time to pack your bags and experience our world-class wine country firsthand, Napa Valley will be ready (and better than ever).
Save Napa Valley Restaurants
When you order pick up or delivery directly from your local restaurants 50% more of your money stays in your community.
There’s still plenty of adventure to be had, beautiful weather to enjoy, and open spaces to explore.
Our top things to do in Napa Valley during shelter-in-place:
- Take advantage of mild winter weather and explore Napa Valley’s many beautiful hiking trails.
- Pack a picnic and head to a local park to enjoy the sunshine.
- Rent a bike and explore the Napa Valley Vine Trail.
- Hop in the car and tour the back roads of Napa Valley on a scenic drive.
- Grab a coffee and check out the Yountville Art Walk.
- Head out on a quest to tackle the Napa Valley Taco Trail.
Gourmet to Go
Bring a little taste of our world-class culinary scene to your own kitchen. And if you’re local, now’s a great time to support your favorite Napa Valley restaurants by ordering a meal for takeout or delivery.
Napa Valley is one of the most beautiful places on earth, and there's nothing we love more than sharing that beauty with you. While you might not be able to be here in person, we hope you enjoy this delightful collection of our favorite Napa…