Napa Valley, California
Napa Valley is 100% open and welcoming visitors. Face masks are recommended but not required indoors. Some businesses may require masks, at their own discretion.
Find current travel information and Covid-19 protocols: Travel Advisory >
Napa Valley hotels, restaurants, wineries, and attractions are fully open with safety measures in place, with no capacity limits or physical distancing required.
The statewide indoor masking mandate order was lifted on Wednesday, February 16, 2022.
Current Napa Valley Covid restrictions:
- Only unvaccinated persons are required to mask in all indoor public settings.
- Fully vaccinated individuals are recommended to continue indoor masking when the risk may be high.
- Universal masking shall remain required in only specified settings, including on public transit (includes ride shares).
- Vaccine Verification / Negative Testing:
- Required for crowds greater than 1,000 indoors
- Recommended for crowds greater than 10,000 outdoors
Please plan ahead and check in directly with your restaurant, hotel, or winery for any reservation policies.
For further information, we encourage you to visit: