Find a full list of all restaurants, wineries and hotels currently open to visitors: Open Businesses
Visiting during Coronavirus
Napa Valley towns, hotels, wineries, restaurants, and activities are open and welcoming guests. A safe and enjoyable visit directly supports small businesses and residents.
Due to Coronavirus protocols and limited capacity allowed, advanced reservations are required for wine tasting and strongly suggested for dining.
- Wineries are open indoors at 25% capacity with outdoor tastings also available
- Restaurants are open for outdoor dining, with indoor seating limited to 50% capacity
- Hotels are open to guests, with indoor fitness facilities limited to 25% capacity
- Retail shops are open indoors with modifications
- Outdoor recreation is open
We kindly ask that you help protect yourself, your family, and our community from the threat of COVID-19 by minding the safety protocols:
- Wear a mask, both indoors and out
- Physical distance in public
- Visit with a maximum of three households
See how Napa Valley is committed to the health and safety of our guests: Coronavirus Health and Safety Standards
Supporting Napa Valley
Thank you to so many who have reached out asking how you can help the people of Napa Valley. One of the easiest ways is to buy Napa Valley wine.
You can also donate to the Napa County Community Foundation to support those impacted by this tumultuous year.