Visiting during Coronavirus
Napa Valley hotels, restaurants, wineries, and attractions are fully open with safety measures in place, with no capacity limits or physical distancing required.
The California statewide indoor masking mandate order was lifted on Wednesday, February 16, 2022 and further updated on February 28, 2022. Read the latest guidance.
Current Napa Valley Covid restrictions:
- Only unvaccinated persons are required to mask in all indoor public settings.
- All individuals (vaccinated and unvaccinated) are strongly recommended to continue wearing masks indoors.
- Universal masking remains required in only specified settings, including on public transit (includes ride shares).
- Some businesses may require face masks, at their own discretion.
Please plan ahead and check in directly with your restaurant, hotel, or winery for any reservation policies.
- Wineries are fully open
- Restaurants are fully open
- Hotels are fully open
- Retail shops are fully open
- Outdoor recreation is open
We kindly ask that you help protect yourself, your family, and our community from the threat of COVID-19 by wearing a mask if you are unvaccinated.
Supporting Napa Valley
Thank you to so many who have reached out asking how you can help the people of Napa Valley. One of the easiest ways is to buy Napa Valley wine.
You can also donate to the Napa County Community Foundation to support those impacted by this tumultuous year.