Crush That Career
A rewarding career, a welcoming community, and a quality of life in Napa Valley.
Establish yourself in Napa Valley.
With an array of roles in hospitality and tourism and the wine industry, the options are limitless and so is your career.
Concierge, winemaker, wellness provider, viticulturist, sommelier, valet, bartender, food and beverage director, chef…whatever your path whatever your goals, the road to get there is…here.
Find educational resources for the wine, culinary, and hospitality industries
- Napa Valley Vintners
- Napa Valley Wine Academy
- Guild Somm
- Court of Master Sommeliers
- WSET | Wine & Spirit Education Trust
- California Wine Institute
- Viticulture and Enology at UC Davis
- Viticulture & Winery Technology Program at Napa Valley College
- Viticulture, Enology, and Wine Business at Sonoma State University
Culinary & Hospitality Education
Opening a Business
in Napa Valley?
Find resources for opening a business in Napa Valley
- County of Napa business resources
- County of Napa, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- City of American Canyon business resources
- City of American Canyon Chamber of Commerce
- City of Napa business resources
- City of Napa Chamber of Commerce
- Town of Yountville business resources
- Town of Yountville Chamber of Commerce
- City of St. Helena business licenses
- City of St. Helena Chamber of Commerce
- City of Calistoga business resources
- City of Calistoga Chamber of Commerce