Monopoly Board Game
Napa Valley Edition
Napa Valley is northern California's legendary wine country, filled with award-winning wine, Michelin star restaurants, and picturesque views. People from all over the world visit Napa Valley, and now you can own a piece of this idyllic land for yourself with this beautiful new edition of Monopoly.
Napa Valley is made up of five main towns: American Canyon, Napa, Yountville, St. Helena, and Calistoga. In downtown Napa you can find live music at JaM Cellars or enjoy smoking BBQ from Bounty Hunter. Depending on the season you find yourself in Napa Valley, you can experience the beautiful mustard fields blooming, or harvest in fall. No trip is complete without visiting historic vineyards such as Frank Family or Beringer, one of the oldest wineries founded in 1876. Take a trip down the aerial tram at Sterling Vineyards or soar across the valley at sunrise in a hot air balloon ride.
Build houses and hotels to improve your properties and charge more rent. Pick up Chance and Community Chest cards for unexpected prizes and penalties: will you enjoy a vineyard picnic, or take part in a bountiful harvest? Just watch out for those Wine Tax and Napa Mortgage fines! With stunning scenery, incredible wines and a variety of fun activities, it's time to roll the dice and conquer Napa Valley Monopoly!
Board Game Features
- The world’s favorite board game brings you another exciting edition of MONOPOLY – Napa Valley!
- Choose your favorite token, tour familiar sites and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to American Canyon, Silverado Resort and The Grape Crusher – will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in houses and hotels and trade your way to success
- Hasbro’s Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for adults and children
- Great gift for Monopoly fans and Napa Valley residents