With the 2022 vintage tucked away in barrels, concrete eggs, and stainless steel tanks, and seasonal produce filling the farmers’ markets and restaurant kitchens preparing to welcome guests for a feast, we approach the Thanksgiving holiday with a deep sense of gratitude for another bountiful harvest year. With Napa Valley showing its splendid beauty colored with gold, saffron, and crimson hued Autumn leaves, there is much for which to be grateful.
This abundant valley provides us with phenomenal grapes that yield world-renowned wines, fresh produce that is crafted into fabulous meals, stunning landscapes that invite wondrous outdoor activities, and world-class inns and resorts to enjoy charming stays! And it brings together some of the most collaborative and hardest working people.
There is much to be thankful for in Napa Valley. Our list of gratitude is long but here are just a few of the many wonderful things about which we are thankful.
- Dedicated viticulturists and vineyard crews that are stewards of the land and cultivate some of the best grapes in the world
- Passionate winemakers that consistently craft acclaimed wines
- Welcoming hospitality teams and ardent business owners that make Napa Valley a great place to visit, live, and work
- Hearty Napa Valley Cabernets enjoyed by the fireplace
- Farm-to-table dinners savored with friends and family
- Local shops and family-run businesses full of authenticity
- Boutique inns and world-class lodging perfect for R&R
- Hidden gem wineries to be discovered
- Epic meals at Michelin-rated restaurants or next-level food trucks
- Live music every night of the week and festivals throughout the year
- Cycling amongst the vines
- Fun spots the whole family can enjoy
- Art in many forms dotting our towns – from sculptures and murals, to galleries, exhibits and museums
- Sundays spent on stretches of manicured greens
- A near perfect, sunny Mediterranean climate and stunning landscapes
- Merry holidays spent twirling on the ice skating rink, delighting in parades, and marveling at “snowfall”
We invite you to spend this special Thanksgiving holiday here in Napa Valley and share what you’re thankful for on social media with #visitnapavalley and #thankful.