- Pet Friendly:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
Meritage Napa Valley
Two Unique Resorts. One Exceptional Destination.
The Meritage Resort and Spa and the adjacent Vista Collina Resort (opening summer 2018) combine to create one exceptional destination. From a morning tai chi event on the Village Lawn to breakout meetings in our ballrooms, cocktail receptions on the Vineyard Deck or a celebratory dinner in the Estate Cave, Vista Collina and The Meritage Resort and Spa can host any type of event you can dream of. And with an experienced and dedicated sales, culinary and technical team, you can rest assured that the planning and execution of your event will be seamless.
• 467 guestrooms, suites and luxury retreats
• 80,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space
• 44 unique venues
• Private nine-acre vineyard with event deck and walking trails
• World-class spa accommodating up to 100 treatments per day
• Crush Lounge with six lanes of bowling
• The Village, featuring nine tastings rooms, Fivetown Grocery and a professional cooking school
• 16,000-square-foot Village Lawn for outdoor concerts, movies and special events
• Rooftop Terrace featuring stunning hillside views
• Grand Estate Cave, located 40 feet underground, for exceptional wine dinners
• Two pools, Jacuzzis and fitness centers
Situated entirely underground in our 22,000 square foot Estate Cave, Spa Terra at The Meritage Resort is an experience unto itself. The hushed serenity of the cave, with natural stone and copper water features, combined with Old World Florentine architecture and furnishings, offers guests an environment unlike any other.
Also inside the Estate Cave, the Trinitas Cellars Tasting Room represents two historic “firsts” in Napa Valley hospitality: the first wine tasting center at a resort property, and the first such tasting center in an underground facility. The Meritage Resort and Spa is the ideal destination for wine enthusiasts. Named for a distinct blend of American varietals, the Meritage strikes the perfect blend of service, ambiance and experience.
Amenities and services offered are unchallenged in the Napa Valley, beginning with 32-inch Plasma TVs, complimentary premium channels, DVD/CD players, DVD library, voice mail, wireless and "plug and play" internet access and large executive work desks. The hotel offers 322 luxuriously appointed guest rooms and nine suites. It also has access to 180 additional studios and one-bedroom condos in the adjacent Vino Bello resort.
There are multiple dining options on site at the resort. Siena restaurant is a signature restaurant and offers a wine country inspired menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Crush Ultra Lounge is the prime location for cocktails, sports entertainment and bowling. In true Italian fashion, Blend Café offers espressos, café lattes and teas as well as fresh pastries, baked goods, savory items for breakfast or lunch and gelatos.
With an award-winning culinary staff, ample meeting space, spa amenities and a wine cave designed for group gatherings, The Meritage Resort and Spa offers a one-of-a-kind experience in wine country.
In the hillside directly behind The Meritage Resort lies Spa Terra, a luxury spa located entirely underground in our 22,000 square foot Estate Wine Cave. This Napa Valley treasure is experience unto itself. Spa guests experience the hushed serenity of the cave, with natural stone and copper water features combined with Florentine architecture and furnishings. Spa Terra offers a rejuvenating environment unlike any other in the heart of Napa Valley.
Mix Business With Pleasure
With unmatched meeting space options, the Meritage Resort is the ideal venue to mix business with pleasure, or pleasure with business. Our state of the art facilities feature 50,000 square feet of flexible meeting space including:
- The two largest ballrooms in the Napa Valley both divisible up to 10 salons
- Meritage Ballroom: 10,490 square feet, with two pre-function foyers totaling 4,300 square feet
- Carneros Ballroom: 7,358 square feet, plus 1,564 square feet pre-function
- Each ballroom opens up to a four-season covered terrace perfect for meals and receptions for up to 250
- Luxurious entertainment Estate Cave: 3,992 square feet for events up to 200
- Two boardrooms with fixed tables and two meeting rooms ranging from 250 square feet to 461 square feet
- Multiple outdoor courtyards and piazzas for weddings, receptions and dining
- Our Lady of Grapes Chapel for wedding ceremonies of up to 60
- Member of Associated Luxury Hotels International (ALHI), a worldwide portfolio of distinctive meeting hotels and resorts
Whether your event calls for a spacious ballroom or an intimate boardroom, The Meritage Resort has the facilities to meet your every need. Our professional meeting staff will ensure that every detail of your event is handled exactly to your specifications. We are committed to an unparalleled level of service, one that will result in a flawless experience from start to finish.
Coming to the Napa Valley Summer 2018
Located across the street from The Meritage Resort and Spa, the project will feature 145 guest rooms inclusive of 39 suites, an outdoor pool area, and a food and wine village. This will complement the existing Meritage Resort by introducing new amenities that guests and Napa Valley residents can enjoy, including tasting rooms, an expansive event lawn for social gatherings and concerts, a demonstration kitchen, and boutique market. Trinitas Cellars and Foley Family Wines are among the wineries set to have a tasting room on site.
The Perfect Destination Wedding
The most important day of your life is our utmost priority. The Meritage Resort has the most complete wedding facilities available to make your wedding and reception breathtaking without leaving you breathless. Our beautiful private wedding chapel, Our Lady of the Grapes, offers an intimate setting for your ceremony. We feature unrivaled reception areas including the vast Estate Cave and the beautiful Vineyard Terrace.
The Estate Cave is a dramatic venue that accommodates up to 150 guests for a truly unique wine country reception experience. The Vineyard Terrace is an outdoor venue used for cocktail receptions for up to 250 guests set against the backdrop of our 11 acre private vineyard.
We also offer private wings with guest rooms and suites so that wedding parties and family members can enjoy additional privacy during their stay. Our beautiful spa, Spa Terra, features special treatments for the bride and mother of the bride, as well as innovative group and couples treatments.