Known as the world’s premier culinary school, The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) presents the CIA at Copia – a vibrant gathering place for the exploration and celebration of food and wine. Located in the heart of the Napa Valley, the CIA at Copia is the CIA’s first facility dedicated entirely to the public offering a variety food and wine experiences.
What can you do while you’re here?
- Learn in one of our daily food and wine classes in the Napa Valley Vintners Theater
- Shop at The Store at CIA Copia to find everything for the home, kitchen, garden, and more
- Dine at The Restaurant at CIA Copia and experience a new style of tableside service
- Celebrate at a community or private event
If you're looking for a place to shop all things culinary, look no further! The Store at CIA Copia is the ultimate culinary lifestyle store stocked with high-end linens, pottery created by local artists, cook- and bakeware, items for the home and garden, books, knives, glassware, and so much more! You may also catch an occasional book signing by a famous author in the store.
Open daily, 10:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
More entertaining activities are coming your way in 2017!
- Wine tastings at our Wine Tasting Showcase in the Atrium – Spring 2017
- Rare and fine wine tastings in the Reserve Wine Tasting Salon – Spring 2017
- Hands-on cooking and baking classes in our new state-of-the-art teaching kitchens – Summer 2017
- Opening of the Chuck Williams Culinary Arts Collection – Summer 2017
The Restaurant at CIA Copia offers an uncommon dining experience. Chefs—inspired by global flavors and fresh ingredients—bring their creations fresh from the kitchen to the tableside for guests to choose from and share. Our terrific selection of wines, beer, and craft cocktails elevate the flavors of each dish. The restaurant’s sleek and comfortable atmosphere is perfect for a celebratory evening or as your go-to hang out with friends.
We invite all to come eat, drink, and enjoy time with friends!