May we help you plan your next Napa Valley meeting?
Come experience The Legendary Napa Valley -- where world-class wines, friendly faces, historic surroundings, miles of nature preserves, and a spirit of wellness set a slower pace, inviting you to relax, savor, and restore.
Our farm-to-table culinary scene will delight you, with more Michelin stars per capita than any other wine region in the world.
You'll receive a warm welcome in our winery tasting rooms, where you'll feel a rush of excitement on your palate when you sample our legendary wines.
A vibrant art, live-music and theater community will scratch your cultural itch. And our healing hot-spring waters, crisp-clean air and luxurious spa resorts will renew you. You'll want to stay a little longer.
- More than 5,000 rooms in 150 properties from 5-star luxury resorts to intimate bed and breakfasts
- More than 200,000 sq. ft. of meeting space from ballrooms to barrel rooms and wine caves to vineyards
- More than 400 wineries with 95% family owned and operated
- More than 125 of North America's finest restaurants and 14 Michelin Stars
- 4 International airports:
Oakland (50 miles/81 km)
San Francisco (57 Miles/95 km)
Sacramento (64 miles/103 km)
San Jose (82 miles/129 km)
For complimentary assistance, contact our team of meeting professionals today for:
- Site selection guidance
- Transportation options
- Wine tasting tours
- Team building activities
- Maps and brochures