Filming Contact Information

Within Napa County, any filming activity that has a commercial purpose must have a film permit from the local governmental jurisdiction or agency. Online applications are available for each town.


County of Napa
Tina Spencer
1195 Third Street, Suite 201
Napa, CA 94558
(707) 259-6717

City of American Canyon
American Canyon Chamber of Commerce
Susan Lane
3419 Broadway, Suite H3-B
American Canyon, CA 94503-1253
(707) 552-3650

City of Napa
Pete Hangen
1850 Soscol Ave. #201 
Napa, CA. 94559
(707) 257-9529

Town of Yountville 
Community Services
Lisa Tyler
6550 Yount Street
Yountville, CA 94599
(707) 944-8712

City of St. Helena
St. Helena Chamber of Commerce
Amy Carabba-Salazar
1010 Main Street
St. Helena, CA 94574
(707) 963-4456

City of Calistoga
Shannon Clegg
Special Event Permits, Director of Recreation Services for Calistoga
The City of Calistoga
1232 Washington St.
Calistoga, CA 94515
(707) 942-2844

Lake Berryessa District
Lake Berryessa Chamber of Commerce
Susan Heyden
PO Box 6123
Lake Berryessa, CA 94581
(415) 519-0558

State of California Film Commission
(800) 858-4749
Caltrans permit x 104
CHP Liaison x 103
STAR Properties x 134
State Fire Marshall x 108
State Park Permit x 106
State Facility Permit x 107