Type of Tour
- Walking Tours
- Gourmet Foods
Walking food tours in Napa! When visiting the culinary mecca that is Napa Valley, it can be hard to fit in all the wonderful places you want to eat and drink during your stay. Rooted Fork Foodie Tours give you the opportunity to taste your way through downtown Napa in one afternoon, exploring all the culinary hot spots you may not have time to enjoy otherwise. Taste bites and drinks from the favorite local spots, along with creations from the hottest new chefs and culinary masters. Come hungry, leave happy and full!
Explore all the local-favorite foodie indulgences downtown Napa has to offer! You'll get locals-only access to our favorite restaurants in downtown Napa!
Each tour will consist of:
- Unique tastes of food and drink at 8 different restaurants
- A leisurely stroll through downtown Napa with seating available at most stops
- Getting to know the neighborhood! Take in the history, architecture and local scenes along the tour
- Alcohol pairings; mocktails provided by request
- Small groups of 10 people or less per tour
What to know:
- Tour takes place every Friday and Saturday
- Vegetarian and allergy substitutions can typically be accommodated.
- Short walking distance with restrooms available throughout the tour
- Tours take place rain or shine
Two unique tours:
The Taste of Downtown Napa featuring the best of Napa's cuisine
Weekend Brunch featuring delicious brunch bites and drinks!
Private Group Tours are perfect for team building functions, corporate outings, networking events and happy hour socials.
We can accommodate allergies, aversions and dietary restrictions of your group and incorporate additional food and drink pairings to maximize the fun.
Custom start and end times outside of normal hours available.
Learn more about our private group tours: https://www.rootedforkfoodietours.com/private-tour/