Enjoy an afternoon of libation while discovering amazing hidden gems in downtown Napa. Starting June 2018 be one of the first to experience Napa Valley’s emerging Rail Arts District (RAD) on this unique guided walking tour in the heart of Napa. Paper Napan Walkabouts is a three-hour guided walking tour in and around the semi industrial/residential RAD and features amazing hidden gems in the first art district in Napa Valley. Guests will enjoy murals from world renowned street artists like Fintan Magee, tastings at urban wineries and nano-breweries, Vine Trail pocket parks with a Mt. Veeder Cab Sauv in hand, and learnings about interesting projects in the Valley.
Reserve your spot now for this unique libation experience and Napa’s only RAD tour.
• 3-hour walking tour around RAD Napa
• 3 stops with tastings and provisions at each
• Tour limited to 8 people, advanced tickets are required
• Flat route, 1 mile, with time to sit
• One tour a day Thursday, Friday, Saturday, starting at 1:45PM
• $80 per person
• Must be 21 and over (or under one and immobile)
• Limited street parking available: we highly encourage you to walk, bicycle, Ride the Vine, ride share, or cab