Jamieson Ranch Vineyards is the southernmost winery in the Napa Valley, allowing convenient access to many Bay Area locations. The property's 300 acres of gently rolling hillsides and terraced vineyards are blessed by cooling fog and breezes from the nearby San Pablo Bay — climatic conditions that favor the production of exceptional Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
The unique architecture of Jamieson Ranch is reminiscent of a majestic western mountain lodge, replete with soaring ceilings, imposing log construction, cozy fireplaces and a spectacular wrap-around terrace rewarding visitors with sweeping Valley views. Guests can catch the behind-the-scenes activity from an observation gallery overlooking the cellar.
Experience our wines in our striking tasting room, or take advantage of an al fresco wine tasting or Cheese pairing on our Overlook Veranda. In addition to enjoying either a Signature or Reserve Tasting you can now choose from the following experiences: JRV Wine Pairing Experience or the JRV Veranda Cheese Pairing.
The winery’s convenient location at the gateway to the Napa Valley makes it an ideal first or last stop for your wine country itinerary.
As a wine club member of JRV, you will enjoy three bottles, six bottle and or a case of either JRV and/or Reata wines delivered to your door four times a year.
Wine Club Tiers : Silver Spur Club, Gold Spur Club, Platinum Spur Club, and 7 Spur Club.
As a club member, you will receive:
• Pre-release offers and first access to winery exclusives delivered to your door, including recipes from our Estate Chef and Wine Club Manager.
• Exclusive member pricing on Jamieson Ranch Vineyards experiences
• Ground shipping included on 2 or more cases
• Invitation to exclusive wine club events
• Concierge services available to assist in all your Napa Valley travel plans
• Reorder club release wines within 30 days, and receive an additional 5% savings