Known as the world's premier culinary school, The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) presents the CIA at Copia - a vibrant gathering place for the exploration and celebration of food and wine. Located in the heart of the Napa Valley, the CIA at Copia is the CIA's first facility dedicated entirely to the public offering a variety of food and wine experiences.
What can you do while you’re here?
- Learn in one of our daily food and wine classes in the Napa Valley Vintners Theater
- Shop at The Store at CIA Copia to find everything for the home, kitchen, garden, and more
- Dine at The Restaurant at CIA Copia where simple, seasonal dishes are paired with a curated selection of wines, beers, and handcrafted cocktails.
- Celebrate at a community or private event
If you're looking for a place to shop all things culinary, look no further! The Store at CIA Copia is the ultimate culinary lifestyle store stocked with high-end linens, pottery created by local artists, cook- and bakeware, items for the home and garden, books, knives, glassware, and so much more! You may also catch an occasional book signing by a famous author in the store.
10:30 a.m.—6 p.m.
More entertaining activities are coming your way!
- Hands-on cooking and baking classes in our new state-of-the-art teaching kitchens – Early 2018
- Opening of the Chuck Williams Culinary Arts Museum– 2018
Inspired by the Napa Valley and The Culinary Institute of America's California farms and gardens, The Restaurant at CIA Copia offers a distinctive dining experience where simple, seasonally-inspired dishes are paired with a curated selection of wines, beers, and handcrafted cocktails. Interact with chefs in the beautiful open kitchen and experience true hospitality from our staff. The restaurant's sleek and comfortable atmosphere is perfect for a celebratory evening or as a go-to hang out. Dine in the restaurant, order a drink at the bar, or grab a couch in the lounge. Enjoy an unforgettable dining experience and friendly camaraderie at The Restaurant at CIA Copia!
Open seven days a week
Sunday—Thursday: 11:30 a.m.—9 p.m.
Friday—Saturday: 11:30 a.m.—10 p.m.
Sunday Brunch: 10:30 a.m.—2:30 p.m.
Happy Hour: Monday—Friday, 4—6 p.m.