Hands Across The Valley (www.handsacrossthevalley.com) raises money specifically for the safety net food programs in Napa County – including The Food Bank, Meals on Wheels and other vital programs that service those in need from American Canyon to Calistoga.
With the support of those attending last year’s event, we were able to provide funding for the following Napa County Safety Net Food Programs:
• Napa Valley Food Bank – $50,000
• Senior Nutrition Services (Meals On Wheels) – $55,000
• The Table – $5,000
• Holiday Food Assistance Program – $5,000
• Salvation Army – $2,500
• Community Action Napa Valley (food vouchers) – $7,000
- Cope Family Center – $2,500
- Society of St. Vincent de Paul – $2.500
- Napa Emergency Women’s Shelter – $1,000
- Puertas Abiertas – $1,000
• Fund-a-Need raised an additional $62,000 to purchase a new delivery truck for Meals on Wheels.
TOTAL – $186,500
23rd Annual Hands Across The Valley Event
In addition to the walk around tasting featuring noted Napa Valley chefs, restaurateurs and winemakers, Hands Across the Valley also offers a VIP Dinner provided by Chef Bob Hurley of Hurley’s Restaurant, silent and live auctions, plus dancing under the stars with the energetic sounds of Bay Area favorite - Foreverland (www.foreverland.com).
Please visit www.handsacrossthevalley.com for tickets and more information.