Top 10 things to do in the Napa Valley
January 29, 2014
There are way too many fun things to do in the Napa Valley but here is our list of top 10. Enjoy!
1. Hot air ballooning – Fly above the valley with Napa Valley Aloft Balloon Rides.
2. Hiking and Biking – Hike and bike at the Napa Land Trust, Bothe State Park or Robert Louis Stevenson State Park.
3. V Marketplace – Shop, buy art and dine in Yountville.
4. Di Rosa – Visit Di Rosa art museum and view the art from Bay Area artists.
5. Culinary Institute of America at Greystone – Take a culinary or wine class in St. Helena.
6. Spa Solage at Solage Calistoga – Indulge, classic Calistoga style in a traditional mud bath or mud treatment such as the Mudslide.
7. Napa Valley Wine Train – Ride the train for lunch or dinner and a beautiful ride through the valley.
8. Visit Meadowood in St. Helena – Eat at their three Michelin-starred restaurant, play golf, tennis or croquet.
9. Oxbow Public Market – Sip and savor over a progressive lunch at the Oxbow Public Market in Downtown Napa.
10. Castello di Amorosa – Visit and taste wine at an impressively accurate reproduction of a medieval castle in Calistoga.
Need more ideas? Visit our Things to Do in the Napa Valley section.