February is Napa Valley Restaurant Month!
January 8, 2015
Get your forks and knives ready to dive into some of the most delicious food and wine in the world! With special menus, pricing, and wine pairings, February is the one of the best times to come explore the Napa Valley dining scene. Be sure to checkout all of the special offers and their restrictions here.
Napa Valley Restaurant Month highlights include:
- The Michelin-starred Restaurant at Auberge is featuring a two-course prix fixe lunch menu for $29.
- The Boonfly Café at the Carneros Inn features a three-course dinner for $29 per person, exclusive of tax and gratuity, featuring cuisine that is based on the agricultural heritage of the region.
- The Thomas at Fagiani’s offers Michelin-starred chef Brad Farmerie’s three-course dinner for $35 per person with an optional “$20.15” beverage pairing, exclusive of tax and gratuity.
- Renowned Chef Larry Forgione’s Conservatory Restaurant at the Culinary Institute of America at Greystone offers a “Freshly Foraged 4-Course Dinner” for $47 per person, with an additional $20 per person wine pairing, exclusive of tax and gratuity designed by Master Sommelier Robert Bath.
- The Grill at Meadowood Napa Valley offers a two-course lunch for $30 per person, or a three-course dinner for $50 per person, exclusive of tax and gratuity. Both are available with a wine pairing option.
- The Farmer & The Fox is offering a special seasonal and spontaneous three-course tasting menu for $50 per person. Optional beverage pairing for each course is $45 per person.
Now let us help book your room! See the NVRM lodging packages here.
While you are out dining around – be sure to hashtag your pics on social media with #NVRM and #NapaEats!
Auberge du Soleil
The Farmer & The Fox
Boonfly Cafe at the Carneros Inn
The Grill at Meadowood Napa Valley