The Best Tours of Napa Valley
February 5, 2015
There is no better way to learn about the Napa Valley and all of it has to offer than on a guided tour. There is something for everyone – whether you are looking to drink, eat, get fit, learn, or all of the above! So here is our round up of our favorite Napa Valley tours. From riding around in old classic convertibles and wine trolleys to wine tasting on bicycle tours, here are the best ways to tour Napa Valley:
- Take a private tour in a town car, limo, or bus with your friends with Beau Wine Tours, Napa Valley Tours & Transportation, or Pure Luxury Transportation.
- Enjoy a day out wine tasting with a group of other travelers (who will be your new best friends by the end of the day) or rent out the entire bus with your pals on Platypus Wine Tours.
- Taste your way through the Napa Valley culinary scene with Foodies on Foot, Epicurean Excursion, or Wine and Dine Adventures.
- Burn off those wine and food calories with a hiking or biking tour with Getaway Adventures or Napa Valley Bike Tours. If you want the tour to be on the healthier side, you can opt out of the wine tasting as both companies offer a variety of tour options.
- Hit the water with Kayak Napa Valley on a guided tour on the Napa River or Lake Hennessey.
- See a different view of the valley from high up above with a private scenic tour on a jet with the Napa Jet Center or on a hot air balloon ride with Napa Valley Aloft Balloon Rides, Balloons Above the Valley or Calistoga Balloons.
See other amazing tour options here.
Napa Valley Bike Tours
Napa Valley Wine Trolley
Napa Valley Aloft
Classic Convertible Wine Tours