10 Reasons to Attend the Napa Valley Film Festival
September 15, 2017
- Discover your new favorite film when you watch the best indie movies from 2017 in gorgeous winery venues and movie theaters across Napa Valley. From romantic comedies to inspirational documentaries, NVFF’s film lineup covers every genre.
- Chat with visiting actors, directors, writers and celebrities over a glass of wine. Every film screening has a Q&A after the movie so you can hear the behind-the-scenes stories from the directors, producers and actors from each film.
- Walk the Red Carpet at the NVFF Festival Gala, the splashiest party of the year. Mingle with friends, celebrities, and filmmakers over the finest wine, craft cocktails, and world-class cuisine. Dance the night away to multiple musical acts at the stunning CIA at Copia in downtown Napa!
- Be the first to view films that receive Golden Globe and Oscar nominations at Red Carpet Screenings. Past Red Carpet movies include Lion, Silver Linings Playbook, Spotlight, Carol, The Imitation Game, The Descendants, Saving Mr. Banks and The King’s Speech.
- Kick it with A-List Celebrities and Rising Stars at the Celebrity Tributes at Lincoln Theater in Yountville. Past honorees include Matthew McConaughey, Kevin Costner, Felicity Jones, Kurt Russell, John Travolta, Viggo Mortensen, Judy Greer, Cuba Gooding, Jr., Shailene Woodley, Jeffrey Wright, Lee Daniels, Colin Farrell, Keegan-Michael Key, Dev Patel, Miles Teller, Zoey Deutch, Evan Peters, Zoe Kazan, Finn Wittrock, Michelle Monaghan, and Glen Powell.
- Indulge in delicious live and interactive demonstrations at the Culinary Theater at the CIA at Copia. Learn from chefs and filmmakers who collaborate on dishes inspired by food and wine themed films.
- Taste an extraordinary line up of Napa Valley’s finest wines for free, all in one place, at one time. Afternoon tastings are available to pass holders at Farmstead in St. Helena and at the CIA at Copia in Napa during the festival.
- Dance to great music at the festival's wine tasting experiences and late night parties. With a lineup including folk music, Latin jazz, rock and roll, and Dennis Quaid's blues band, each festival event will put you in the dancing mood.
- Customize your festival experience. With NVFF’s various pass options you choose when, where and what festival events and screenings to attend, based on your time, interests and budget! And you can purchase $20 rush tickets at theater doors if seats are still available (only $10 at the Lincoln Theater).
- Make memories that last. Are you ready to join the fun this November? Purchase your NVFF passes using our $50 discount code, VISITNAPAVALLEY, at checkout. If you missed 2016, take a look at the highlights here http://bit.ly/NVFF16Sizzle
See you at the movies...!